9.7.12

All That Sparkles


Gold and Silver
Dress: Sass and Bide
Shoes: Rubi Shoes




These high-tops are my the favourite addition to my wardrobe. I love high-tops with dresses at the moment. <3 I feel that they are a fleeting, one season trend though and so I was all about finding a cheap pair instead of an invest pair. As much as I am lusting over the "Isabel Marant" high-tops I am afraid they are way out of my budget range! "Rubi Shoes" it is! They were a steal at only $29.95 full price but I picked them up for $10. Win! I also found my "Marc Jacobs" key necklace in my wardrobe today. I forgot I owned it! I was feeling the Marc Jacobs love! 



Marc Jacobs has the key to my heart!
Necklace: Marc Jacobs, Los Angeles

I met up with VI for the last time before I jet overseas for a spot of tea at the T2 Tea House. So many delicious teas to choose from! Where to start!?
English Breakfast Tea ($4.50)


When you step into the Tea House it is like you are entering a different world. The outside shopping centre is left behind. The lighting is dim, the mood is romantic and the decor is plush. Think big arm chairs, dark furnishing, asian newspaper prints lining the walls, a whole wall of tea and teapots. Heaven! Not to mention the wide selection of treats! At the tea house you can have afternoon tea; tea and scones, salads, quiches or go the whole hog and have traditional high tea. Today, it was just two EBT's for us. 








Being a tea house they definitely know how to make their tea. You think an EBT is simple but there is an art. They came in T2's latest collection of tea cups and tea pots. The teapots were big so you got many cups of tea out of them. Perfect! 


I can't wait to go back for scones and sandwiches. I am already planning another visit and I just left! One thing though, I wish they had one in the CBD or the Eastern Suburbs. Luckily I don't live too far from Macquarie! 


Overall: 9/10
Ambience: 9.5/10
Tea: 9/10


T2 Tea House Macquarie
Shop 440 Macquarie Shopping Centre
Herring and Waterloo Roads 
North Ryde NSW 2113











No comments:

Post a Comment