7.7.12

Dash of Neon! 




Neon Highlights
Shirt: Moschino

Sunglasses: Mimco
Lipstick: Mac
Shirt: Moschino
Jeans: Lee
Watch: Swatch Watch
Handbag: H&M, Los Angeles
Jumper: Forever 21, New York
Soes: Shakuhachi 


I am a sucker for neon but don't want to look like neon threw up on me so I have decided to keep my outfit simple today and accessorise with neon. My outfit today is based around my Moschino shirt from Vinnies. Clean and simple navy jeans with a white shirt. Alas, the white shirt has awesome neon stitching on it! Perfect! I then added my favourite see through neon handbag, my neon green Swatch watch, a pink lip, my trusty neon green and silver Shakuhachi heels and a neon green jumper for extra warmth. Just the right amount of neon without going overboard! 






I pass "Coffee, Tea and Me" in Redfern almost daily on my way to work. It is literally a "hole in the wall" coffee shop that always has a line of people out the door and sprawling down the street (good publicity as it always looks super packed). It always intrigues me so, today on my way home from work I stopped off for a coffee. They use "Campos Coffee" and serve huge bagels with half a dozen different fillings. Cheap coffee too ($2.50)! You definitely go there for the friendly service (there isn't much else there). The friendly owner and barrister knew almost everyone who came in. Great local hang out! I sat on an old bike seat made into a chair to drink my coffee (probably not the most comfortable option). It was a fun experience! Oh, and cute, catchy name as well. I like it! 


Overall: 7.5/10
Ambiance: 8/10
Coffee: 7/10


Coffee, Tea and Me
93b Redfern Street
Redfern NSW 2016










No comments:

Post a Comment